Something for Everyone!
THE CRAFT AND SPECIALTY FOODS
- Crafters cannot be combined with Specialty Foods per space
- Raffles are prohibited
- All items must be hand crafted and / or hand made by exhibitor. No resale items, crafts or food made from kits.
- Please list craft persons, arts & crafts, or food items on entry form. Participantes may sell only the food & arts and crafts previously registered and accepted by executive committee.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of crafters and specialty foods in each category.
- Every participant is expected to stay until closing all three days. Participants leaving early will not be allowed to participate the following year.
- You must attend all three days. We will not reserve any space for less than three days.
- You will be responsible for cleaning up your area each day. Please bring and use a litter bag for your area.
- A broad range of products may be sold, but maple cannot be sold in its pure form (maple syrup, maple sugar, maple candy), however, it can be used in conjunction with other "value added" products.
- The exhibitor waives all claims again the Vermont Maple Festival, Inc., Craft Show Committee and / or BFA High School for any and all liability for damage, theft, injury, or loss incurred before, during or as a result of the Craft Show.
FEES, DUE DATES, & REFUNDS
- Space fee will be:
$90 for a 8’x 6’ space or
$110 for a10'' x 8' space or
$200 for a 20' x 8' space
which will include a pipe and drape set-up.
Tables are available upon request for an additional fee see application for details. Folding chairs are provided in gym.
- Entry forms must be returned with payment. The spaces will be filled on a first come first served basis. After February 25th a notice will be sent to confirm your space and your check will be returned if no space is available.
- Payments will not be returned to crafter for cancellations made after March 1, 2015.
- A $35.00 fee will be charged for checks returned by bank for any reasons.
- Set-up Friday April 24, 2015, starting at 8:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. Open to the public 12:00 - 6:00 pm
- Saturday April 25, 2015, you may enter the building at 9:00 am. Open to the public 12:00 - 5:00 pm
- Sunday, April 26, 2015 you may enter the building at 9:00 am. Open to the public 10:00 am - 4:00 pm.
- NO electrical outlets available per space.
- No smoking in the building or on B.F.A. St. Albans school property.
- Exhibitors aren't allowed pets inside building
- Participants may park their vehicle close to entrance (back parking lot) to unload ONLY.
- Immediately after unloading your vehicle, you must move to the parking areas near Heald’s Funeral Home or drive to Ferris Street and park in the available parking spaces. You can then come in on that side of the building.
- No exhibitors, unless given permission, is to park near the building. This parking rule applies to all three days of the craft show, Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
- NO overnight parking at Heald's Funeral Home or the BFA High School
The Vermont Maple Festival, & B.F.A. St. Albans assume no responsibility (hold harmless) for loss or damage to property or personal injury throughout the 3 days, Vermont Maple Festival, April 24-26, 2015.